FreeBSD support being added to GlusterFS

Jordan Hubbard jkh at ixsystems.com
Mon Aug 25 22:23:46 UTC 2014

> On Aug 25, 2014, at 2:14 PM, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> I do not plan to maintain the port I'm just trying to help :) I would prefer one
> of your resident committer you has FreeNAS vendor will probably have more
> feedbacks from glusterfs user and probably have more opportunities to test it.
> I have no usage for glusterfs but deeply support having glusterfs is FreeBSD :)

Fair enough!   I will attempt to make those arrangements (just as soon as everyone gets back from VMWorld and/or China :-) ).   In the meantime, here’s a patch to bring the port up to date:

I’ve already committed it to the FreeNAS repo and will be building a nightly with this version of glusterfs in it shortly!

Thanks,

- Jordan