[RFC] [patch] periodic status-zfs: list pools in daily emails

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 29 12:21:01 UTC 2011

On 6/29/11 8:08 AM, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> Good news: I see no problems in your patch.
> Bad news: I detected that I forgot to add docs to the man page of
> periodic.conf for the daily_status_zfs_enable, and as such I can not
> complain that you forgot to do so for the
> daily_status_zfs_zpool_list_enable switch.

I'll document both, and get a final patch to you.

I intentionally didn't change periodic.conf.5 in case there were either
problems with the patch, or feedback against the changes.

Thanks.

Regards,

--
Glen Barber | gjb at FreeBSD.org