NFSv4 at Diskless Station

Tobiasz Siemiński tobiasz.sieminski at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 22:06:27 UTC 2011

Hello,
I have a little problem with FreeBsd9 at the diskless station. I want to
configure NFSv4 server on it, I have specific configuration and I dont know
which kernel modules are necessary to work correctly. Could you say which
modules are the most important and which order of loading them is ok. Could
I load these modules by kldload after boot system?

When I load nfs_common, nfsclient.ko, nfsserver.ko with kldload, then I
configure nfsv4 server and when i am trying to mount nfsv4 client on other
station it mounts nfsv3 client.
Best regards, Tobiasz Siemiński.