boot code compatibility with ZFS

Ludovit Koren ludovit_koren at tempest.sk
Mon Mar 29 10:01:56 UTC 2010

    > Yes the code includes support for raidz2.

does it include the ZFS version 14. after upgrade and installation of
gptzfsboot, I am not able to boot from raidz with the following error:

error 1 lba ...

No ZFS pools located

The system is 8.0-STABLE (about February 19th)

I am lost. Any hint greatly appreciated (I googled - no solution
found)

Regards,

lk