documenting setup of Kerberized NFS

Rick Macklem rmacklem at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jul 2 15:25:50 UTC 2009

I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask the question, but...

I'm wondering what would be an appropriate place to document how to
set up/use Kerberized NFS? I'm far from a Kerberos wizard, but I have
picked up some tricks that might be useful to others. At this point,
I think it would be too informal for something like a man page.
Maybe a wiki or similar? (Since wiki.freebsd.org is for developers and
not users, it seems that isn't the right place.)

Maybe I could start with just a brain dump posting to this list?
(Basically anywhere that the search engines can find, would be a start.)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, rick