zpool degraded - 'UNAVAIL cannot open' functioning drive

Andrey V. Elsukov bu7cher at yandex.ru
Mon Aug 11 04:37:42 UTC 2008

Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> These look quite good.  Regarding change 146184, do you know if this
> addresses the problems documented in PR 102211, PR 108924, or what I
> described in
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2008-February/040534.html ?

Currently I didn't work with ataraid on ICHx, but i tested hot plug
on ICH9 with and without my changes. Without changes hot plug worked,
but it did several "reiniting channel .." before a drive becomes
online. With patched sources a drive is going online without several
reinits.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov