Re: Future of 32-bit platforms (including i386)

From: Hans Petter Selasky <hps_at_selasky.org>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 15:25:17 UTC
On 5/30/23 16:36, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Personally I would see it as a big step backwards to boot up Windows or
> Apple first, then run VirtualBox or VMware, and then login to FreeBSD.
> Not only would it require you to constantly pull system updates for two
> systems, but it will totally screw performance.

.... USA is officially sanctioning Huawei. But still yet devices using
the USB ID for Huawei are being enumerated just fine. I'm glad the world
leaders today are of the age they are, and the bureaucrats below them
know nothing about the weapons they possess and what damage they may
actually do to the world! Not only do they want to bomb people to death.
They want to delete their history, their names, their data, their
products, everything. If there is no data, no name, no history. There
was no war either.

--HPS