sebsd kernel compilation

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 30 19:11:44 GMT 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Josef Pojsl wrote:

> On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 06:31:31PM +0100, Robert Watson wrote:
>> It could be that the Perforce export system isn't working properly,
>> ersulting in a stale tree, as it appears to build locally OK (we're
>> actually about to put a new release ISO up on the TrustedBSD web site in
>> the next few days).  Could you generate an md5 checksum of the version of
>> mac_posix_sem.c you have, and I can compare it with the past versions here
>> and see if it's stale?
>
> Here is the checksum:
>
> MD5 (mac_posix_sem.c) = 76d3aac61df8ee064f310013303dec29
>
> I have once again tried to cvsup sebsd source tree, no change so far.

I checked in with Gordon Tetlow, who helps run the FreeBSD perforce
server, and apparently there's a problem wherein the perforce tree has
gotten out of sync with the CVS export, so there are some changes that
haven't been exported.  In particular, the fix for the build problem
you're seeing.  It sounds like it should be fixed shortly (tomorrow?).

Thanks, and sorry about that,

Robert N M Watson
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at trustedbsd.org