sebsd kernel compilation

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 25 17:31:31 GMT 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Josef Pojsl wrote:

> I am not sure if this is the forum for such a technical question, but I
> have not found any other. Also, this may be a stupid one, so please
> pardon my ignorance in that case.
>
> The point is that I am not able to compile the MAC nor MACALL kernels
> provided with sebsd. To be exact, this is what I have done so far:

It could be that the Perforce export system isn't working properly,
ersulting in a stale tree, as it appears to build locally OK (we're
actually about to put a new release ISO up on the TrustedBSD web site in
the next few days).  Could you generate an md5 checksum of the version of
mac_posix_sem.c you have, and I can compare it with the past versions here
and see if it's stale?

Thanks,

Robert N M Watson