sebsd kernel compilation

Josef Pojsl jp at tns.cz
Mon Jun 20 11:09:25 GMT 2005

Robert,

you were right, it was a problem on my machine.
I had installed FreeBSD 6-CURRENT, and when tampering
with sebsd, something must have gone wrong.
After having installed clean 5.4-R, I successfully
compiled SEBSD and booted it. Many thanks for your
assistance, and sorry again for bothering you.

--
Josef

To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at trustedbsd.org