BSM token format questions

Martin Englund Martin.Englund at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 14 15:23:04 GMT 2005

--On Wednesday, May 04, 2005 05:07 -0400 "Ilmar S. Habibulin"
<ilmar at watson.org> wrote:

>> Any idea when it is supposed to be reachable? I've not heard about
>> opensolaris.org, so am curious.
>
> I don't know, site advertises the availability of sources in the second
> quarter this year. So community is waiting for this remarkable event,
> imho. ;-)))

Here's a shameless plug for my blog, but I think you'll enjoy a particular
reference in it regarding the subject above :)
<http://blogs.sun.com/martin/>

cheers,
/Martin
--
Martin Englund, Senior Network Security Engineer, Sun IT Security Office
Email: martin.englund at sun.com  Time Zone: MEST/UTC+2  PGP: 1024D/4CDCB50F
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at trustedbsd.org