getting sebsd source

OutBack Dingo dingo at microbsd.net
Wed Jul 6 20:13:45 GMT 2005

seems like it needs fixing as of today  : )) where can  help ??

/usr/sebsd/sys/kern/kern_mac.c: In function `lmount':
/usr/sebsd/sys/kern/kern_mac.c:1284: warning: implicit declaration of
function `vfs_mount'
/usr/sebsd/sys/kern/kern_mac.c:1284: warning: nested extern declaration
of `vfs_mount'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/usr/sebsd/sys/MAC.
*** Error code 1