sample 5.3 based trusted os ;-)

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 20 10:42:05 GMT 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Ilmar S. Habibulin wrote:

> I knew about your merging efforts, but do not understand why are you so
> worried about older mac compatibility. I've never heard about people,
> using MAC on FreeBSD. Maybe they keep silence? ;-)

Maybe :-).

> Audit3 code wasn't exported via cvsup. I've grabbed it from
> perforce.freebsd.org via http. Btw, there are nothing exported via
> cvsup, at least when i use cvsup10.freebsd.org server i get nothing in
> trustedbsd branches. There was no changes since november 2003 imho.

I've talked to Gordon Tetlow who helps run the Perforce server, and he
indicated that cvsup export was turned off in June for some reason, and
he's going to talk to Peter Wemm to figure out why.  Assuming all goes
well, and the reason wasn't really a good one (i.e., upgrade in progress)
it should be back on in another day or two, and will also export audit3.
Sorry about that!

Robert N M Watson