capabilities impletementation?

Dingo dingo at microbsd.net
Thu Dec 1 01:54:39 GMT 2005

I have a cvs tree located on a server, I can migrate my current work to
that server, which is why i asked if you have a tgz. If you want to
create me an archive i can merge that with what i have and give access
to the cvs server for you. Robert has also mentioned getting us perforce
accounts so we can work directly in that tree. If you can snapshot what
you have done and ill get it into a cvs for all of us until Robert/Scott
get us moving forward.

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 09:10 +0800, SHANG_Qinghua wrote:
> Earlier maillist communication may reduce such duplicate work.
>
> Wu should find or buide a CVS as quickly and shift your current work there.
>
> Hope to see that soon.
>
> On 12/1/05, Dingo <dingo at microbsd.net> wrote:
> > seems like you and I are duplicating efforts, maybe as robert suggested
> > we might want to do this as a team effort, might go faster. he mentioned
> > Scott Long possibly giving some guidance and using the perforce tree to
> > do the work in. you want to drop me a snapshot tar or cvs export and ill
> > diff what ive done against what you have. Robert/Scott you guys want to
> > push us forward a bit? i know the cap issue is there, maybe we can all
> > tackle this together as Robert suggested
> >
> > On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 12:17 +0000, Yanjun Wu wrote:
> > > I have written "SEBSD Getting Started HOWTO" for the past Google Summer of
> > > Code. The PDF version is attached. Hope it useful for anyone who would like
> > > to involve SEBSD development and test.
> > > Now I am trying to merge SEBSD into FreeBSD 6.0 Release in my local machine.
> > > Most of things in current SEBSD branch seems OK to directly port to FreeBSD
> > > 6.0R, except for create_devfs_xxx and mount related entrypoints Robert had
> > > mentioned before.

> > with "unsubscribe trustedbsd-discuss" in the body of the message
> >

> --
> Best regards.
> SHANG, Qinghua
> Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences,
> P.O. Box 8718, Beijing 100080, CHINA
> Phone: (8610)62561197/62635158-1011(O), 82680330(H)
> &#0;N'rzǧvf&j:+v[+칻
&޶[bˬ)w*z