[REVIEW REQUEST]: New chapter on MAC (draft)

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 22 01:31:43 GMT 2004

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:20:13 -0400
Brian Fundakowski Feldman <green at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 09:07:07PM -0400, Tom Rhodes wrote:
> > Note that I already committed a version to doc/ but it
> > was a lot better than this version.  :)
> >
> > Thanks for the review, sorry I already fixed it.
>
> Gotta warm up my doc/-building tools!  I didn't even see you commit it
> just now.  Have any of the users of MAC approached you about including
> their policies as examples other than Bugghy?

Actually you are not required to build it yourself, the absolute
latest version should appear in the handbook within a few hours.

None of the MAC users have actually discussing having their
examples in my chapter.  In fact, a lot of Bugghy's examples
were ripped apart, modified, changed, etc.  Other than the
testing methods, I doubt you'll find more than a scrap of
his document there.  Sorry Bugghy.  :)

But I did get a lot of 'this really helped' and 'I loved your
work' comments in place of change requests during the
review.  I think there were twice as many privately sent comments
about changes or positive notes than were on the lists.  This
isn't anything unusual though for me though; even I forget to
cc the lists at times.  :)

--
Tom Rhodes