installing trusted patches

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 16 06:35:23 GMT 2002

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Ilmar S. Habibulin wrote:

> On 14 Mar 2002, Jeff Heath wrote:
>
> > please point me in the direction of some directions?
> Robert, maybe you should post an update at trustedbsd site?

Chris Costello <chris at FreeBSD.org> has been working on a complete update
of the web site, and it's about ready to go online.  We hope to get it up
within a couple of days.  It includes updated copies of various papers,
instructions for accessing the source tree, etc.

robert at fledge.watson.org      NAI Labs, Safeport Network Services