X/smtp servers (was Re: TrustedBSD Extensions Project)

Christopher Palmer chrisp at bitstream.net
Tue Apr 18 19:41:53 GMT 2000

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, richard offer wrote:

> What I'm sort of proposing is a combined OpenB1/C2 group that
> coordinates with both camps to make most use of shared (application)
> codebases.

I don't expect my opinion to carry any weight, but I will second this
thought. I don't relish the thought of more BSD-vs.-Linux warring and
application forking (vis. OpenSSH). Things that *can* be `cross-platform'
(perhaps `cross-kernel' might be a better term here), *should* be.

--
Christopher Reid Palmer
Programmer : Bitstream Underground : 612 321 9290 x107