PERFORCE change 23709 for review
chris at freebsd.org
Tue Jan 14 01:21:53 GMT 2003
Change 23709 by chris at chris_holly on 2003/01/13 17:20:56
Refer to "Network Associates Labs" properly
Remove the line break in my name
Remove clause #3 from the license terms
Affected files ...
.. //depot/projects/trustedbsd/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/mac/chapter.sgml#21 edit
==== //depot/projects/trustedbsd/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/mac/chapter.sgml#21 (text+ko) ====
@@ -1,12 +1,12 @@
- Copyright (c) 2002 Networks Associates Technology, Inc.
+ Copyright (c) 2002, 2003 Networks Associates Technology, Inc.
All rights reserved.
- This software was developed for the FreeBSD Project by Chris
- Costello at Safeport Network Services and NAI Labs, the Security
- Research Division of Network Associates, Inc. under DARPA/SPAWAR
- contract N66001-01-C-8035 ("CBOSS"), as part of the DARPA CHATS
- research program.
+ This software was developed for the FreeBSD Project by
+ Chris Costello at Safeport Network Services and Network Associates Labs,
+ the Security Research Division of Network Associates, Inc. under
+ DARPA/SPAWAR contract N66001-01-C-8035 ("CBOSS"), as part of the
+ DARPA CHATS research program.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
@@ -16,9 +16,6 @@
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- 3. The names of the authors may not be used to endorse or promote
- products derived from this software without specific prior written
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHORS AND CONTRIBUTORS ``AS IS'' AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo at trustedbsd.org
with "unsubscribe trustedbsd-cvs" in the body of the message
More information about the trustedbsd-cvs