praudit - xml output patches

Martin Voros martin_voros at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 07:23:57 PDT 2006

Hi all,

finally I found some time and prepared patches which add XML output for OpenBSM praudit utility and improve audit.log.5 manual page. I made these patches against OpenBSM 1.0 alpha 12 release. Unfortunately, I can't test 64 bits tokens and also I couldn't test some other tokens so I call for testing. Of course all comments and suggestions are welcome. I also added some token descriptions to audit.log.5 manual page.

Instructions:
# cd DIR_WITH_OBSM_alpha12
# patch < xml.patch
# patch < doc.patch