Migrating SeBSD to CUREENT - Are we alive ???

dingo dingo at microbsd.net
Tue Feb 14 15:37:07 PST 2006

Sorry for the second post and cross post, but im hoping to get an
answer. Since Im waiting for an answer I hope this finds the right
person, Ive been holding up commits waiting for a reply to see if this
is possible. while im bringing SEBSD up to speed, can I integrate Audit3
into the branch, I actually considered creating a new Branch SEBSD2 to
move along migrations, since SEBSD is dated, and capabilities work needs
to be brought up to speed. so can I propose to branch SEBSD2, create new
branch Capabilities, Update capabilities, and merge AUDIT3 into
SEBSD2 ?? I have a diffed 6.0 that applies, though SEBSD2 will be
7.0 based.