audit2 for -current

Ilmar S. Habibulin ilmar at watson.org
Thu Mar 25 15:52:28 GMT 2004

Well, i understood that my praudit post is useless. So i want to present
audit implementstaion, made from -trustedbsd-audit2 branch and Darwin
sources combined togather with my hacks. Maybe someone will try it and
find this bug in praudit, which i can't catch for about 3 or 4 days.

PS. This is for i386 only for now. But it's simple to add other archs.
Some Aplle headers and kernel sources were modified.