JFYI on my progress

Ilmar S. Habibulin ilmar at watson.org
Tue Apr 20 06:55:18 GMT 2004

I have implemented auditconfig(1M) utility from solaris. Plus some kernel
hacks makes audit configuration flexible. When i finish auditd daemon i
will post new patch agains recent current.

My libbsm implementation differs from standard get* set* end* functions
implementation approach. I read and parse all files at once using
au_lib_init() function and storing all data in memory. Are trere any
problems with my solution, why do other libraries use continious reads
from files?