audit research

Andrew R. Reiter arr at watson.org
Tue Nov 13 18:34:22 GMT 2001

Well, it seems discussion came to a sudden halt.  Like I said in the
a double pathname cache for handling path names in the kernel with as
little overhead as possible.  Essentially what I need is to do some
analysis of audit logs in order to see if my double cache idea would be
something that is effective.  So, yes, this is a "cry" for assistance.

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew R. Reiter