[Week 9] Porting Microsoft's CoreCLR, CoreFX, and PowerShell to FreeBSD

Mateus Rodrigues de Morais mateus at mateus.tech
Fri Jul 20 17:07:41 UTC 2018

Hello all,

During this 9th week of work, I managed to fix the last pressing issue and got a working PowerShell instance running on FreeBSD.

As both .NET and PowerShell are now functional on the platform, I'm looking to build the ports by automating the current manual steps necessary to build both and am also working on bringing source-build support to FreeBSD alongside the .NET community. Source-build is a repository maintained by Microsoft that contains scripts which allow for a tarball generation of the .NET Core SDK on a given platform.

Mateus Rodrigues de Morais