Week 7 and 8: NVMe controller emulator

Shunsuke Mie sux2mfgj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 14:49:40 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I forgot to send status report about work's between last week, so I make up
one's these report into this e-mail. I'l take care about this.

In this 2 week, I implemented NVM read and write command and bug fix of
admin identify command, as a result, guest os can detect correct disk size
and read value from backing file via the nvme controller emulator. The
problem that I had in last week is solved, however, the write command has
some problem, so that cannot work well.

Next Friday (7/28), we have deadline of a second evaluation. a next midterm
goal of my project is construct file system on backing file via own nvme
controller emulator. I'll work for this in this week.

regards,
Shunsuke Mie