Manuel Wiesinger mdw at freebsd.org
Tue Jun 2 01:46:15 UTC 2015

Hello,

Sorry for reporting so late. It's about 1:45 UTC.

The first four weeks of my GSoC are dedicated to writing a backend for
Debian packages for pkg(8). I did not write any code yet. What I did
this week: especially some stuff for my studies, since I'm still in the
middle of my semester. Beside that I read .deb-documentation [1]. I
already went through the most relevant parts of the pkg(8)-source,
during the community-bonding stage. Although there is nothing to show
yet, I think I have a rather clear idea, what to do and where to start.
By this week I will do first commits.

Regards,
Manuel

[1]