[intel smap, kpatch] weekly report #5

Oliver Pinter oliver.pntr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 13:01:59 UTC 2014

This week I started the second phase of GSoC. In this design a
run-time kernel and module patching framework. This means that the
kernel able to dynamically change their code run-time.

In second phase's first week I investigated where must I implement the
functionality and which kernel APIs should I use.

You can found the current status in my wiki page.