[intel smap, kpatch] weekly report #8

Oliver Pinter oliver.pntr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 22:50:41 UTC 2014

Hi!

This week I mostly implemented the kernel patching framework. It's
required to optimize a little, but mostly done. The current status can
you find both in svn or git repo.

The current code boot tested with kernel image patching, it's works.
Next should I test kld preload patching and kldload patching, and then
adopting SMAP related instructions and xsave related codes.

Detailed info are in wiki.