Weekly Status #11

Mariusz Zaborski oshogbo at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 10 09:14:24 UTC 2013

Hello,

Last week I spend working on the libnv. The libnv is a library that is
used to communicate between the Casper deamon, Casper services and
programs that use them. I re implement the functions to send and receive
message to be able to send more bytes than the limits
(net.local.stream.sendspace and net.local.stream.recvspace). In the
progress, I create some regression test for those functions.

I also manged repair some bugs in the wc(1) which I port last week.

Cheers,
oshogbo