Porting compression/video to Capsicum - Weekly Status

tuchalia tuchalia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:53:07 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I've managed to port xz succesfully, I had to do some changes when it came
to opening the files, but it's done.

I've started with zlib, and at the beggining we did some thing wrong, like
trying to compartmentalize the library just as a normal application, but we
soon realized this is not what we wanted.

We have now to write a sandboxed process that calls all the functions from
the library for us (which, BTW, will make the whole process quicker).

Thank you,
Daniel