Testing temporal properties with Temporally Enhanced Security Logic
Assertions - week 1
shm at freebsd.org
Sun May 29 20:43:40 UTC 2011
My project is Testing temporal properties with Temporally Enhanced
Security Logic Assertions (TESLA). Its wikipage is available at .
You can find there more information on project as well as schedule and
links to repository.
What was done this week:
- writing test cases for the TeslaInsrumenter
- setting up testing environment (on kvm)
- writing basic examples of using TESLA (userland)
My plans for the next week:
- move testing environment to virtualbox
- polish up test suite for the TeslaInstrumenter (discuss it with TI
- write some basic tesla assertions for the kernel and test it
- read MAC framework code
- write schedule for MAC framework testing
- (hopefully) start MAC testing (e.g. replace mac_test module with
Please contact me in case of any questions. Usually best way of
communication with me is IRC, I'm shm at freenode.
 - http://wiki.freebsd.org/ShmSoc2011
More information about the soc-status