[nvi-iconv]Weekly Status Report 04+05

Zhihao Yuan lichray at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:19:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

At the forth week, I was replacing the hard drive of my system, and I
met a big trouble here:
http://freebsd.1045724.n5.nabble.com/ZFS-boot-inside-on-the-second-partition-inside-a-slice-td4493134.html

I spent a week on this, backuping and trying different layouts, and
finally switched the the GPT and freebsd-only solution...

According to my schedule, I should done the iconv-related coding by
this week. The next week is planned for testing. I need to do more
working to catch up the GSoC status.

Since the for each commits in svn-soc is supposed to be compilable, I
created a project on github:
https://github.com/lichray/nvi2
I'm committing my file-per-file merging results. After I get my first
compilable result, I will move it back to svn-soc.

--
Zhihao Yuan, nickname lichray