Testing temporal properties with Temporally Enhanced Security Logic Assertions - week 4

Mateusz Kocielski m.kocielski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:30:22 UTC 2011

Hello,

 Last week my work was mostly focused (but not only) on bits outside the TESLA
framework. My goal was to prepare background for testing:

 * designing fuzzers which will be used in the test phrases
 * writing skeleton of fuzzers
 * reading the MAC framework sources
 * writing more basic examples for userland (I'd like to use those
examples in quick write-up on TESLA usage)
 * fixing general bugs

 Next week I planning to accomplish:

 * write quick write-up on basic usage of the TESLA (userland + examples)
 * testing MAC framework (kernel setup, tests, report, future directions)
 * extend fuzzing framework (consider integrating this work into stress2 suite)
 * setup capsicum environment and write schedule for testing it

 In case of any questions please catch me on IRC (I'm shm at freenode).

Regards,
Mateusz