Status report

Oleksandr Dudinskyi oleksandr at freebsd.org
Tue Jun 14 12:25:32 UTC 2011

Hello.
I was installed all paсkages and emulators for my project. I use QEmu for
testing the change in the kernel.
At first I was installed some change in the driver, for example took ahci,
for simulating device error. Then I will find the place in the kernel, where
these errors registered.
More precisely, kernel gets the CCBs from drivers, with reports about the
status of implementation of action with disk devices.
The main task of processing these requests is determine the type of error.
I think by the end of this week completed the analysis of mistakes and begin
to implement changes in the kernel for use the ccb from the CAM layer for
command iostat.