ino64 status report 2

Gleb Kurtsou gleb.kurtsou at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 19:42:15 UTC 2011

Libc exported syscalls do not have debugging info attached. To work
around it I've written a script to generate fake syscall definitions and
extended shlib-compat to use symbols aliases during search. There are
still symbols without debugging info (or in several cases with
incomplete info). shlib-compat is very useful now and spotted several
bug already.

I've also merged preparatory changes from original patch and fixed
incorrect 'DIR opaque struct' patch. I'm going to test more thoroughly
at this point and move to ufs and syscall changes next.