[SoC2011 Status Report] pkg convert - Week 2

Lassi joffrey.lassignardie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 19:24:12 UTC 2011

Hi!

This week, I finished my analysis of pkgng's source code. I began to
write some documentation and the base of my convert sub-command. I
will commit both soon. Finally, I have begun to think how the ``back
end'' of this command should be organized.

Next week, I will continue to write the base of ``pkg convert'' and
try to get some review of what can be improved. After, I'll begin to
write the rpm lib (the back end part of the command).

Regards,

--
Joffrey ``Lassi'' Lassignardie