ino64 status report 9

Gleb Kurtsou gleb.kurtsou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 07:54:38 UTC 2011

ino64 project aims at extending ino_t to 64 bits and nlink_t to 32 bits
integers providing compatibility shims for both kernel and libc.

MNAMELEN was increased to 1024. I've added compatibility shims for
statfs* syscalls. struct statfs is now too big to be placed on stack,
it's malloc'ed now. I didn't changed MFSNAMELEN to 32 bits as it was
initially planned because it would require changes to several sysctls,
but adding support for sysctls backward compatibility is more
complicated.