[nvi-iconv]Weekly status report 08

Zhihao Yuan lichray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:09:13 UTC 2011

To whom may concerned:

During the last week, the merge process (nvi-1.79 & nvi-1.8x) is
almost done. The cl/ directory is merged but not committed yet. Now
I'm fixing the compilation and trying to meet the mid-term
requirements. The new nvi-iconv's layout and structure is based on
nvi-1.79, and the features taken from nvi-devel are widechar and
vsplit supports. More work relates to gs.c, exf.h, and vs_refresh.c
needs to be done before I get a compilable version.

Currently I uses FreeBSD's Makefile to build the project. I plan to
use cmake instead of autotools after the mid-term.

--
Zhihao Yuan, nickname lichray