[BSNMP enhancement: A new module] week #1

Stanislav uzunchev.stanislav at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 17:02:19 UTC 2010

Hi, all.

During the first week i examined the source of the
/usr/src/usr.sbin/jail/jail.c, and tested bsnmp in jail in some cases.
I've also went trough some of the MIB SNMPv2-SMI and BEGEMOT-MIB that
eventually I will use. I got daily contact with my mentor, and she is
guiding me and helping with all the troubles i have. I am currently
writing a MIB that will be needed for the module. I've described some of
the jail's parameters, from the sysctl output, but i have to go trough
the source to make sure that the MIB will have everything, and the
module will be more functional. Soon i will be ready with the MIB draft,
and we will get it clean together with my mentor.

Regards, Stanislav.

P.S. Sorry, for the delays, but I am in my summer session.