Making ports work with clang, report #1

Andrius Morkūnas hinokind at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 15:52:38 UTC 2010

I'm working on creating an easy way to change ports compiler without
breaking too much stuff. http://wiki.freebsd.org/SOC2010AndriusMorkunas

Last week I was mostly trying to figure out possible problems I can
encounter. I also updated my wiki page to clarify goals of this project,
because not everyone understands what this project is about.

This week I'll try to come up with initial suggestions how stuff should
work and post them on ports mailing list asking for feedback. But since
I'm having exams this month, it may get delayed a bit.

--
Andrius