[libpkg] - report #6

David Forsythe dforsyth at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 9 08:12:03 UTC 2010

Over the last week I've added repository support for the simple
FreeBSD repository type back into libpkg.  I've also built up the
pkg_freebsd interface, and used it to build a pkg_info replacement.
Currently the pkg_info tool can print information from installed
packages in the same format as the current tool, but I haven't added
support local files and urls.  Some error output and behavior for bad
argument sets is off also, but fixing that is not much of a priority
right now.  I've put writing unit tests on hold while I build proof of
concept tools with the library.  I've also put documenting the library
on hold since I'm moving things around and adding/removing functions
as I build client applications and get a better feel for how the
library will be used.