Audit Kernel Events, weekly report #9

Efstratios Karatzas gpf.kira at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 18:13:54 UTC 2010

This was a slow week, mostly due to other responsibilities. I just
merged the new man pages for VOP_GETPARENT(9), VFS_FHHINT(9) &
vn_fullpath_nocache(9), as well as the necessary man page changes for
VOP_VPTOFH(9),  with perforce. It's just plain text for now. I'll wait
a week or so for feedback and any changes that may occur and then use
my mdoc skills to turn them into proper man pages.

This week I'll be working on praudit in order to make it friendly to
NFS, update praudit's man page and upload a new demo that reflects the
latest changes in auditing NFS RPCs.

Thank you.

--

Efstratios "GPF" Karatzas