Satish Srinivasan - Status

Satish Srinivasan codermaniac at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:31:07 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

I've been working on linux to BSM audit log conversion mostly
converting XML generated by praudit to BSM, essentially doing the
reverse of praudit -x. This would be useful both for my primary
objective (linux audit log conversion) and my secondary objective
(windows log conversion).

One benefit of the ACM subscription was the MSDNAA program using which
I got Windows Server 2008 ISO's (which should be useful at least for
the next couple of months ;-). I've been using a mercurial repository
at my mentor's server to try things out as we find it comfortable.
I'll be syncing updates to my p4 repo once I get something working.

Thanks everyone.

satish