Status Update

Zach Riggle zachriggle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 04:53:58 UTC 2009

Don't know if I wrote last week, but this weekend I've been doing
MAAAAAAAAJOR bug-hunting.  Once the connection process is up-and-
running (which it is) and data transfers (which it will) and the
shutdown process works (shouldn't be hard, given the firs two), the
suite should be set to write actual tests.

One of the bugs that will have to hit the backburner is the issue of
Python's real threading being nonexistent (GIL).  Sometimes when the
program starts, it gets stuck on one of the non-main threads, even
though said threads have a time.sleep() call in them.