USB Improvements status report 8

Sylvestre Gallon ccna.syl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 21:58:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

Done this week :

- Continuing my work on s3c24xx dci. Only 5 hardware dependant functions
still need an implementation. I have not yet tested this on real
hardware because
moko still hangs before the USB stack...

- Starting to write a report for Hans Petter Selasky. You can find the sources
of the report on my p4 :

//depot/projects/soc2009/syl_usb/hps_report/

and the documents at this address :

         http://www.pmbsd.org/~syl/www/FreeBSD/report/report.pdf    -
pdf version
         http://www.pmbsd.org/~syl/www/FreeBSD/report/report/        -
html version

This report explains how dci driver work on Linux CE and FreeBSD. It
also explain
whats the difference between this system and gives my views of what can be done
on the FreeBSD DCI.

This report is a draft, I will take one more day tomorrow starting
from tomorrow to
finish it and to fix my ugly English in this document.

Cheers,

--
Sylvestre Gallon (http://devsyl.blogspot.com)
Fifth Grade Student @ Epitech & Researcher @ LSE