ipfw status report - 6

Tatsiana Elavaya t.elavaya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:19:27 UTC 2009

Hi!

This week I've fixed some style inconsistencies, implemented support
for optimization of rules with same numbers and fixed incorrect merge
after last integration. I've also submitted initial version of
ipfw.hll - preprocessor for ipfw rules. It's capable of parsing
example I presented in my project proposal already, but dump of
resulting ruleset is what needs to be fixed. Besides there is a lot to
be done like handling log/queue cmds order, adding markers to denote
what conditions rule was generated from, etc.