USB Improvements status report 6
ccna.syl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:09:39 UTC 2009
Done for this week :
- Replaced libusb list by queue(3).
- Added a support for queueing multiple transfers on the same endpoints.
- Fixed some bugs spotted by Hans Peter Selasky.
- Added support for big transfers.
- Removed some errors spotted by Clang/LLVM
Now libusb seems to work fine with control bulk and isochronous
endpoints. Isochronous transfers have not been tested yet.
If Hans Petter is Ok I will not work on libusb for next week and
focus my mind on USB Function.
Sylvestre Gallon (http://devsyl.blogspot.com)
Fifth Grade Student @ Epitech & Researcher @ LSE
R&D @ Rathaxes (http://www.rathaxes.org)
More information about the soc-status