DENY ACLs

Ken Cross kcross at ntown.com
Mon Aug 20 18:59:15 GMT 2001

While I agree that it may be a less-than-optimal set of group definitions,
we're stuck with legacy organizations (WinNT & Win2K) that have exactly
that.  It's not uncommon, either.

There's no question I'll need it -- I just wanted to make sure it hadn't
been done and that I'm not missing something important.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Ken