Is this list dead

Robert Watson robert at cyrus.watson.org
Thu Sep 16 17:30:06 GMT 1999

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Ilmar S. Habibulin wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Robert Watson wrote:
>
> > Well, it's acting a little dead, but my hope is that it will not stay that
> > way indefinitely.  My work on an auditing implementation has been stalled
> > for the last couple of months due to travel and work, but I hope to
> > release a substantially updated and improved version in the next month.
>
> Did you recieve my mail with mac patch and some suggestions?

I'm afraid that if I did, I lost it.  Could you resend that?  I'd like to
get a machine up and running with MAC up and running as soon as possible,
so as to get a feel for the changes required in the OS, etc.  My time is
split a number of ways at this point, but a hardened FreeBSD is up there
high on the list of desirables.  :-)

  Robert N M Watson

robert at fledge.watson.org              http://www.watson.org/~robert/