tsix

Casey Schaufler casey at sgi.com
Fri Nov 26 19:21:05 GMT 1999

Ilmar S. Habibulin wrote:

> Do somebody know - is TSIX dead or not?

The TSIG organization is dead. There hasn't been a meeting of
any sort for a couple years.

> Or maybe there is another group,
> set of standards or papers about Trusted Systems Interoperability?

Nope. Everyone still uses the TSIX protocols and APIs. Of course,
everyone uses them slightly differently. We're trying to push
our implementation of the TSIX API through our Open Source
Prevention Department.

IPSEC may end up as a viable alternative, then again it may not.

--

Casey Schaufler                         voice: (650) 933-1634
casey at sgi.com                           fax:   (650) 933-0170